Well here we all are in Toowoomba...and yes its cold!!! Brrrr! I finished up at MBF on Friday (shout out to all of you still chained to the desk) and jumped a Greyhound up the range to Toowoomba. I left at about 4pm and arrived into the cold night at around 6.30 ish. It was great to see the girls and Penny was happy to see me, thankfully. She has been all mum, mum, mum of late so I didn't know what to expect.
I caught up with my parents and Sue and Ally (my two sisters) as well as my cousins and Uncle Bob and Aunt Leanne. We stood around in the cold expanse of Queens Park and chatted as the wind whipped by. I would guess that the maximum before the wind chill factor was about 12. By the way, excellent playground for little tackers. I can gauge these things now...
We have limited access to the net while here so the blogs may be a little sparse until we head off on the 25 th.
No comments:
Post a Comment